Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This few days revolves around
choosing a school,choosing a school,
choosing a school,choosing a school....
Like, such a difficult decision.

Don't know why,
I'm having such a weird feeling,
I'm like missing SCHOOOL...
you're not seeing things,
let me repeat myself:
I'm like missing SCHOOOL...

WTH right?
For those 'suffering' the agony
of school now,
please be thankful.
You're not like suffering at home,
Like some zombie,
having no aim and not knowing what to do everyday.


Wake up, play computer, watch TV, eat, sleep.
And you barely have the drive to read books,
exercise, or even blog about your boring life!!

Nightmares are OVER!
No more waking up 5 times an hour the night
before you receive your results.
At least I'm attending track trainings to keep in
shape.



Now I'm once again trying something crazy.

I'm...

I'm...

I'm...



having a cup of cooooffeeeeee :D

















Looks Nice :)




















Much more appealing w/o the hand..

Lattteeeee...
And this looks like the perfect cup.
Soo,
whats so crazy about a cup of caffeine?
This cup of caffeine can last you one whole
night sitting on a comfeee couch at MacDonald's,
open up a book,
and read its contents :).
yadaahh yadaahh,
sounds dumb...
Anyways, that's gonna make up my night,
tonight.
So, if there's nothing else,
see you at 24 hour mac cafe,
Rivervale plaza. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment