Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lazy lazy me...
Didn't feel like blogging this few days,
so didn't :).
Must start maintaining or maybe when JC
reopens, this blog's gonna be dead again


Starting to get active (physically ;0).
Don't get it wrong,
I’m not getting into fights or stuff
(i very guai de horr)
I'm just doing daily training.

Lets see :
╚Wednesday, went for Track training
╚Thursday, visited Hougang gym in the evening
╚Friday, Swimming at sengkang swimming complex :D
╚Saturday, Gym(ed) with Bro at Anchorvale CC
Guess its all to condition for JC life.

Time flies, although gradually,
but you can just literally detect the scent of school
coming your way.

Went to F.I.S.H to finalize my resignation this afternoon,
felt rather guilty(its complicated).
Was paid nuts for labor at F.I.S.H this holiday,
since I only worked for less than a month.
But still, HAVEN RECIEVED MY PAY!!!
Going quite renowned in Singapore already,
but don't care a (****) for workers' benefits.

Beginning to rot at home,
wasted and wasting away...


Coming to another controversial topic,
I’m always questioned,
since you're so bored at home,
why not start a relationship?

PLease arr, guys and gals out there,
its not that simple (at least not as simple as
your impression of one).
When there's a start, there must be an end,
and i don't really want both parties to be emotionally
hurt at the end of the day, when both realize all must end..
(not life of course)
(i know you're laughing, don't laugh .... hahaa)

I don't want to start a relationship that can't last.
One that is full of barriers, distance or unstable
emotions.
Sooooooooooooo, maybe until JC starts and is CONFIRMED,
stop pestering me ^^".

Guess that's all for today.
I'm was like typing out all of these
with a brain that is half awake/not fully functioning/
half SHUTDOWN,
so pardon all the grammar errors.
Spelling wise still can save, since there’s a function named
'check spelling' =)

No comments:

Post a Comment